Friday 4 December 2009

Planning a Music Magazine

Q1. Who is your target audience? My target audience will be aimed at teenagers because most teenagers look up to musical artist as idols.

Q2. What Style, genre or time of music is your magazine about or is going to appeal to a range of music tastes? I plan on making a music magazine of all genres. If I do a magazine of all genres I can attract more audience because my magazine will have their specific genre of music they like.

Q3. How often will your magazine come out, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or bi-monthly? I will release my magazine monthly. I chose monthly because I will need a month to gather information and interviews for the magazine. Also, since I am doing all genres of music I need a month to make sure that I have at least two images on the all genres of music.

Q4. How much will your magazine cost? My magazine will cost £3.60. I chose £3.60 because it is a reasonable price for a monthly magazine for teenagers.

Q5. Is your magazine going to be glossy like Q magazine or more like a newspaper like NME? I will make my magazine like Q magazine because Q magazine is eye catching and interesting. If I chose NME my target audience will not find it attractive.

No comments: