Wednesday 2 December 2009

Preliminary Draft (Contents Page)



The first steps I took to make my preliminary draft were to pick a background. I used the same colour scheme as my front cover. I also used the same picture as seen on my front cover. The information is all placed on the left hand side of the contents page. I did this so the audience will know what this issue will hold. In addition I placed information under the photo so the information placed under relates to the photo. I also positioned page numbers next to each text, so the audience will know what page their article or photo, etc is on. It also makes it easier for them. The title is a positioned on top of titles page, it is also Big and bold so the audience will know what page they are reading.

If I was to improve my contents page, first I would change the current picture on the contents page. I would change it because I used the same image that is on my front cover for my contents page as well. The other thing I would improve on is to add more images, I need to insert additional images to keep my audience entertained and interested. Also I need to include different font types; if I included different font types it will make my contents page more current, because it looks dull and boring. In addition I need to change the position of my title. My title looks unorganised and it makes the contents page look cluttered. The same with the text, I need to keep it all in line.

No comments: