Wednesday 2 December 2009

Preliminary Draft (Front Cover)



First I had to take photos of students with a digital camera, after that I transferred the photos onto the computer and saved it in my pictures. I then opened Adobe Photoshop and modified my image; I used Photoshop to erase the background. I then saved the manipulated image into a jpeg file. After I saved it I opened Adobe Illustrator and placed my image. I then inserted a background to make it look more appealing and attract the audience’s eye; I included a title and a barcode as well. When I finished that I included a star to create a puff.

If I was to improve my current front cover I will add more images to make it more attracting for the audience. I will also include more text and improve the title and the layout. I would also add the price so the audience can know how much the magazine costs.

No comments: