Thursday 3 December 2009

Questionnaire Results




My first question was, ‘What age group are you in?’ A majority of people I gave my questionnaire to are aged between 15 and 18.
I now know that I my target audience are teenagers because most of the people I gave my questions to are aged between 15 and 18.








My second question was ‘what genre of music do you prefer?’ and I also gave them choices out seven different genres. Out of all the seven genres, R&B was first (as you can see on the right hand side) and hip-hop and funky house. I then decided to make a magazine dedicated to these three different genres because all three of them are well known for their rhythm and base.




My third question was ‘how often should we release our magazine?’ I gave the audience a choice out of the following, weekly, monthly, every two months and other. A majority of the audience picked monthly. They answer works in my advantage because I can use that month to gather exclusive information for my audience.


My fourth question is ‘would you like this
Magazine to have multiple images on the
Front cover?’ half said yes and the other
Half said no. so I decided to change the
Layout of the cover every month or two
One month ill use one main image and
The other month ill include more images.
That way I can keep all of my audience
Pleased.





The fifth question was ‘how much will you pay for a magazine?’ almost all of my returned questionnaires circled £1-3.










My Final Question was ‘would you like a free poster that comes with the magazine?’ all of my returned questionnaires said yes. I then decided that I would include free posters in my magazine but I won’t do it often, ill include a poster once every two to three months.

No comments: